At the heart of the city, the unique and award winning sightseeing cruise dominates the river. Ditch dry land and hop aboard The Lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise, which takes you on a tour of the city’s most popular riverside landmarks from the perspective of our famous river.
The expert guides on board know exactly how to keep visitors entertained whilst bringing the city to life. From fun facts about the Millennium bridge and Harry Potter to the history of the Houses of Parliament and many more landmarks. The commentary gives guests the facts and laughs to create a unique experience.
• Award winning 40-minute sightseeing cruise
• Live audio commentary is available in 9 different languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin
• The cruise includes a souvenir guide map (available in seven languages)
• The price does not include a flight on The Lastminute.com London Eye
• Suitable in all weathers due to covered and sun deck seating
• Accessible for wheelchair users
• The Lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise departs from the pier next to the London Eye.
Other tickets for the London Eye
London Eye Fast Track (Advance)
London Eye Fast Track (Same Day)
London Eye Standard Entry (Advance)
London Eye Standard Entry (Same day)
London Eye River Cruise (Advance)
London Eye & River Cruise (Advance)
London Eye & River Cruise (Same Day)
Operates daily (except from 5 January to 31 January)
First Cruise departs at 10:45am
Last cruise departure varies throughout the year
First Cruise on 26 December departs at 11:45am
Go to the London Eye Pier (boarding point 2) 15 minutes prior to your cruise time.
E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
40 minutes circular sightseeing cruise
Bookings are 100% Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable.
All paying disabled guests can bring a carer free of charge on both lastminute.com London Eye and London Eye River Cruise and both attractions are fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
Guests who are deaf or have hearing impairment may wish to purchase a mini guide or guidebook. These guides point out what to look out for on your London Eye experience